Your access to and use of this website (www.daricha.org) referred to as "Site" is subject to the following terms and conditions under the framework of all applicable laws. In using this website, you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Foundation’s terms and conditions. "The Foundation", “Ourselves”, “We” and "Us", refers to Daricha Foundation. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. Terms and Conditions
1. Privacy Statement
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized persons within the Company on a need to know basis only use any information collected from clients. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our clients. Parliament has created specific offences for unauthorised actions against computer systems and data. We will investigate any such actions with a view to prosecuting and/or taking civil proceedings to recover damages against those responsible.
2. Disclaimer: Exclusions and Limitations
The information on this web site is provided on an "as is" basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this Foundation:
- excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Foundation’s literature; and
- excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Foundation of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
- Daricha Foundation asserts that it is the author of all the textual materials published/presented on this website and no part thereof may be copied and presented or circulated by any one else in any manner whatsoever, without Daricha Foundation’s prior permission. You should assume that everything you see or read on this Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of Daricha Foundation.
- All the audio and video recordings that are available in this website have all been reproduced here with the required specific permission and may not be downloaded unless specified otherwise. For copyright protected information prior written permission of the copyright holder is required.
- You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the logo, text, images, graphics, audio, and video without written permission of Daricha Foundation. Any textual materials or photographs or video clips, etc. used in any manner whatsoever with the prior permission of Daricha Foundation shall have to be duly acknowledged in writing where so used.
- Daricha Foundation neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Daricha Foundation.
- With the exception of the foregoing limited authorization, no license to or right in any copyright of Daricha Foundation or of any other party is granted or conferred to you.
- Daricha Foundation site may contain or reference trademarks, patents, proprietary information, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights of Daricha Foundation and/or other parties. No license to or right in any such trademarks, patents, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary rights of Daricha Foundation and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon you.
- Daricha Foundation reserves the right to interrupt or discontinue any or all of the functionality of its Site. Daricha Foundation who is controlling this Site accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any interruption or discontinuance of any or all functionality of its Site, whether arising from the result of actions or omissions of any entity of Daricha Foundation or a third party.
- Confidentiality: Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, feedback, ideas, queries, comments, suggestions or the like is, and will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post becomes the property of Daricha Foundation or its affiliates and may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, Daricha Foundation is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
- The Information may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. While necessary efforts have been duly made to ensure the correctness of textual materials, contact addresses, etc. used or presented on the Daricha Foundation website, Daricha Foundation reserves the right to make changes, corrections and/or improvements to the Information and to the products and programs described in such information, at any time without notice. Users should suitably cross-check the materials once more before use.
- The Daricha Foundation site contains information on its products and services, not all of which are available in every location. A reference to a Daricha Foundation product or service on the Site does not imply that such product or service is or will be available in your location.
- Because Daricha Foundation has no control over and does not endorse any of the sites to which the Site is linked and because Daricha Foundation has not reviewed any or all of the sites to which the Site is linked, you acknowledge that Daricha Foundation is not responsible for the content of any off-Site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to the Site, off-Site pages or other sites is at your own risk and without the permission of Daricha Foundation.
- Although Daricha Foundation may from time to time monitor or review postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, Daricha Foundation is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity. pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Daricha Foundation will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Daricha Foundation to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- Daricha Foundation may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
- Framing of this Site by sites or site elements of parties not part of the Daricha Foundation is not permitted. In-line linking or any other manner of incorporating parts of this Site in sites of parties not part of Daricha Foundation is equally prohibited.